View Single Post
Old Thu Jan 15, 2004, 11:47am
Official Forum Member

First of all, thanks for all of the encouragement. The game went great. We had a good pregame and an interesting start. The home team couldnt locate their book so we started the game on printer paper and they transferred the info to the book at half time. Home team was Mt. St. Joseph in Cincinnati. Visitor was Transylvania U out of Lexington, KY. MSJ opened the game on a 22-2 run but TU got to within 10 at half and with 7 to go tied it up. Both teams were just chuckin 3's but TU ran off like 5 in a row to tie it. With 3 to go, TU was up 6 but ended up losing by 7 or 8. All in all, I had a blast and it was a fun game to work.

Observations...

Shot clock didnt come into play really, most trips were one pass and heave ho

Both coaches were easy to deal with. MSJ's coach was actually cracking me up with some of his one liners towards his guys.

I need to rotate more in lead. I am working on this but since I work almost all 2-man, I feel this barrier at the nr. lane line extended. I just need time in the system because I under stand it. Just need to get a feel for the timing of the rotation a little more.

94 feet is 10 feet longer than 84 feet....on every trip!!

One down...hopefully many more to come.

Thanks again

Larks