Thread: Being
View Single Post
Old Sun Jan 11, 2004, 08:22pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally posted by SCUmp
Okay... I'm now our association guru on the FED "flex" rule. By this, I of course mean they said, "here's the new wording, teach the class". Now, I have to figure out the specifics. I have heard this is now in line with other organizations, but I have not done much other than NFHS in the last 4 or 5 years.

I think I understand it, but I'm wanting to double check myself. I'm about 60% through developing the PowerPoint presentation. I am hoping to have it 95% done by the end of today, Sunday, Jan 11th.

Is there anyone out there willing to be my guinea pig and look it over for mistakes? It would be especially appreciate it from those of you that do ball where this rule is already in place.

If so, e-mail me at [email protected] and I will send the PowerPoint presentation your way. I will be using this to accompany a talk, but it is pretty self-explanatory on its own.

Thanks
Is there any chance I could see the PowerPoint presentation? I'm trying to get all the info I can to get a better grip on the rule. I'm a newbie to the Fed scene, so the more help the better, although I may not see the rule that much. Thanks. Email: [email protected].