Do not give a damn!!

Quote:
Originally posted by mick
Ronny, Rut,
C'mon fellas.
Yer both good refs and good people.

mick
I like the animation.

I think Mulk has some personal issues to deal with. Especially when someone is so wrapped up in what I say about anything.

I can only speak about personal experience. I can only talk about what works for me. The reason I always talk about my area (which everyone and their Grandmother does). I can only talk about the level I do. Sorry if that is 4 and 5 JV games during the week, when I do not do them. I have one tommorrow morning BTW. And if you notice, I do not come here asking anyone any questions about what to do in my games. For one, if I have any real issues with a situation, that is what the rulebook, casebook is for. And I have extensive access to phone numbers of officials that I trust their opinion to ask. Then if the situation is unclear to me, I might come here and ask for opinions after I have consulted with many officials I know personally, but with the complete understanding that it might not apply to where I live. I think Mulk does not understand the underlining issues that affect everyone's officiating life. It does not revolve around our individual feelings.

Peace