View Single Post
Old Thu Jan 08, 2004, 11:14pm
Do not give a damn!!

Wink OK Mulky.

Quote:
Originally posted by ronny mulkey
I have no problem with you saying that or believing that. But, I do have a problem when you bragging over and over about your schedule. I guess you mean that it would be even better if you were white?
I am not going to play your little pity game. But if you were not so eager to try to put someone down that does not agree with you, you might not have been offended. I understand what works for me, works for me. I do not try to do what folks in Atlanta do, because you say so. Sorry, that did not get me where I am now or is not going to get me where I want to be.

Quote:
Originally posted by ronny mulkey

Either the games are based on ability (which you point out over and over) or they are based on some something else. Which is it?
Maybe you need a life lesson. Achievement is based on talent, color, who you know, who you do not know, who you associate yourself with, what you do, what you wear, who you have talked to, what your experience is, what you say, what you do not say, who you say what to and do you stay out of trouble. And that is just half the story. Some have more weight than others. Some might make or break you. But all factor in.

Happy hunting.

Peace