View Single Post
Old Mon Jan 05, 2004, 03:21pm
Official Forum Member

Send a message via AIM to Dan_ref
Quote:
Originally posted by cmathews
Quote:
Originally posted by Mark T. DeNucci, Sr.
Quote:
Originally posted by cmathews
Ok for those looking for a definition of when a player is dropping their shoulder here it is....The article is of no consequence, but check out this picture....

http://www.rapidcityjournal.com/arti...top/news01.txt

This picture only represents one moment in a number of moments that are needed to define the entire play. It does not tell us how and when the two players got to the places on the court that they are occupying in the picture. The pictures really tells us nothing about the entire play.
Lighten up Francis, (borrowed that from Stripes), it was just a picture I found and thought people might enjoy seeing it, you don't often see a guys head and shoulder in that position....

caption:
Conjoined twins Shu-Ping and Sui-Hei Phong will travel from mainland China to Chicago to undergo a grueling operation to separate them. The boys, 15, hope to recover in time to finish the season with their high school basketball team, the Beiging Ducks. Said Sui-Hei: "I'm looking forward to not having to play point guard anymore, I see myself more as a forward or center. Like LeBron." Shu-ping was equally happy, saying "I'm looking forward to developing my skills as a ball handler. Alan Iverson is my hero".