View Single Post
Old Tue Dec 23, 2003, 11:26pm
Official Forum Member

Send a message via AIM to ace
A partner wanted to argue mechanics with me on the court before two free-throws... Said i was ball watching. .. NO! I was looking through the "triangle" to my primary and I use my perephial. It just so happened that everytime i took a quick glance to see where the ball was he was looking at me. I just poliety told him to wait till half-time to talk about it. We walked in the locker rooma nd he had his board out and everything. I said look first of all I dont want to hear a damn thing because your making calls infront of me that I dont want called. YOUR out of your primary. Secondly, next time you have a problem with something dont do it infront of players and coaches, thirdly. Why are you even looking at my eyes? shouldn't you be watching the play?

he was called into this game at the last minute.. and he usually only works with this other guy and he said we didnt need no stinkin pre-game. I just rolled my eyes and finsihed getting ready. I knew it was gunna be al ong game when he walked in becuase he only works with this one other guy 95% of the time.