View Single Post
Old Wed Dec 10, 2003, 09:44pm
Official Forum Member

Assistant coaches have no business coming on the floor. If you see him headed out at a time out, I'd probably put up a hand and tell him to go back to his bench. If head coach wants to ask where the ball goes I might entertain that, Look at the first three letters of the word assistant and you have a good idea of what I am tlking about. Whack him for being on the floor...If not get him off fast and tell him you only talk to the head coach not the *** istant

NBA rule is that during the last two minutes of the game when the team call time out they can move it to mid court..
(that's why the NBA courtside announcer gives the two minutes. It is required by rule... Once in the two minute period, team gets the second foul its penalty (bonus). No waiting for 3,4,5 fouls... (Love to see that rule in NF), they can advance the ball to mid court (4th qtr) and can only call two fulls and a twenty...

Drake or Chuck will set me straight if I missed something. Damn that's what I get for no Pro-Am last summer