View Single Post
Old Wed Nov 26, 2003, 11:58am
Official Forum Member

Send a message via AIM to ChuckElias
Quote:
Originally posted by bob jenkins
AR13 -- A1 and A2 (teammates) are injured -- one TO allows both to remain (a team need not take a TO for each).
Ah! I am using this year's book, but read it too fast. (I've edited my original post to properly reflect the AR, even tho it makes me look stupider than usual ) So that answers one question, thank you; but raises another. The reason I asked the question in the first place was due to this test question:

Quote:
A1 and B1 collide. A1 is bleeding and B1's shirt is saturated with blood. Both players are directed to the bench. Team A requests and is granted a TO. After the TO, both players are ready and return to the court. The official allows both players to enter and continue to play. Is the official correct?
The answer is YES! I had originally thought that AR 13 covered it (since only one team took a TO in that case), but now see that AR 13 doesn't apply, b/c it is talking about teammates. This question deals with opponents.

Any other thoughts, Bob?