View Single Post
Old Mon Nov 24, 2003, 02:20am
Official Forum Member

Send a message via AIM to ace
I love this new mechanic and i pregame the dog out of it every game because I want to make sure my partnerd oesnt think i dont trust them! I dont go over if theres just one person. if theres 2 players from each team or theres a crowd I go. I go based on judgement... if i can take a few steps deeper off the endline I will.. if my partner is having a hard time seeing or has some other off-ball stuff going on I'll come over... I usually pregame that ima point if im going over so that he knows i'll go back when the ball turns over. Sometimes we've pregamed to say- "coming" or "i've got you" just so wer know where each other is at. I wont go if they're playing a zone defense though... no point in crossing when the balls prolly gunnna go back to the top in second... And I dont go if the post play isnt heavy that way. I go over there even if the ball is say ad mid court just to get a better look at the post play. Not what the mechanci was inteded for i know but i can see better- espcially in these freshman/ms gyms were u only have 3 feet on the endline... I've been forutnate lately though... I've had 6-8 feet to work with...