Official Forum Member

Send a message via AIM to Dan_ref
Quote:
Originally posted by mick
Quote:
Originally posted by Jurassic Referee
Quote:
Originally posted by mick
I didn't see it, but could have Pedro attacked a body that had attacked him, or did he attack Zim?
Zimmer went right after Pedro. I dunno whatinthehell he was thinking about. Musta had a flashback to the 50's, or something. Of course,Zimmer does have a plate in his head from the beaning that ended his career, so I don't think he was too happy with Pedro when he threw at Garcia's head. Pedro,when Zimmer rushed him,basically then put both hands on Zimmer's head and dunked him. Apparently cut Zimmer's nose and his head when he did it. Then,near the end, a member of the BoSox ground crew went into the Yankee bullpen and got into a fight. Garcia hopped in,and cut his hand so bad that he had to leave the game.

YU.P.,just your average game.

I just read a preliminary story over on the Sports Illustrated website. Headline was "Clemens out-pitches and outclasses Martinez". That oughta keep things going.

[/B]
That makes it sound like Pedro was reacting in self-defense and that Zimmer was a little over-emotional. [/B][/QUOTE]

Mmmmm, I dunno. As far as I'm concerned if you're 20 something (or even 40 something) and a 72 year old guy with 2 artificial knees and a steel plate in his head comes at you self defense begins and ends with stepping out of the way.

Unless you're a punk.