View Single Post
Old Tue Oct 01, 2024, 01:47pm
Esteemed Forum Member

Artificial Intelligence ...

Found this on ChatGPT (artificial intelligence):

Under NFHS basketball rules, substitutes cannot enter the game before a disqualified player is replaced. Here’s the process:

Disqualification: When a player is disqualified (for example, due to five personal fouls), the coach is notified by the official.

15 Seconds for Replacement: The coach is given 15 seconds to replace the disqualified player. During this time, the substitute for the disqualified player must be ready to enter the game.

Substitution Process: Only after the disqualified player has been replaced can other substitutes enter the game, provided they have properly reported to the scorer's table.

In summary, no other substitutes can enter the game before the disqualified player is replaced. The disqualified player must be substituted first, after which the game may continue and other substitutions may be allowed.

I'm not foolish enough to believe everything that artificial intelligence tells me.

Anybody got a NFHS citation to confirm, or deny, this?
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

“I was in prison and you came to visit me.” (Matthew 25:36)