View Single Post
Old Wed Mar 02, 2022, 03:25pm
Esteemed Forum Member

Gotta Sleep Sometime ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyMac View Post
Is there a cost to the officials, the official's association, or the association of associations?
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRutledge View Post
Nope, it is an expense from IACO that gives accounts to the LOA ...
You guys seem to be way ahead of the curve (compared to Connecticut).

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRutledge View Post
... this is not automatic, we have to ask for the video and some coaches either do not have video or they do not provide the video for different reasons.
Not a problem. If I had a full time day job, and was raising a family, I wouldn't have time to watch all my games, especially during the basketball season.

Had the same problem when I was coaching middle school basketball. We had an amazing audio visual coordinator who was willing to get all of our home games videotaped.

Videotape was an amazing educational tool, however, it came down to choosing videotape sessions, or on-court practice (with limited access to the gym, only weekday afternoons, no night (town activities), no weekends (town activities).

On-court practice was a higher priority. Only time for a few videotape sessions each season.
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

“I was in prison and you came to visit me.” (Matthew 25:36)

Last edited by BillyMac; Wed Mar 02, 2022 at 03:49pm.