View Single Post
Old Thu Apr 22, 2021, 04:03pm
Esteemed Forum Member

Working In The Back Forty ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoochy View Post
BillyMac, you have Waaaay too much time
Agree. Things are starting to get busy outside. Lawn needs to be mowed and edged. Sugar Snap Peas are already in the ground. Cherry Tomatoes, Marigolds, Nasturtium, and Alyssum are still under the grow lights in my basement, but should be ready to go in the ground and containers in a few weeks. Looking to buy a new pullet to add to my flock of backyard hens. Kayak group starts group paddles this weekend. I'll be too busy to multiple post each day, but should still have enough time to post IAABO Make The Call Videos as they are published.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoochy View Post
Not sure if those are approved signals for the State of Minnesota ...
Hopefully the NFHS will confirm and emphasize one single player control foul signal in a few weeks. Maybe it won't help, but it can't hurt. My little corner of Connecticut is like the Wild Wild West when it comes to player control foul signals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camron Rust View Post
NFHS Rules Committee: Eliminate player control signal...use only team control signal
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

“I was in prison and you came to visit me.” (Matthew 25:36)

Last edited by BillyMac; Thu Apr 22, 2021 at 04:14pm.