View Single Post
Old Fri Feb 05, 2021, 11:17am
Esteemed Forum Member

Pickett Slide Rule ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODog View Post
... percentage breakdowns of the IAABO voters on these plays? I'm a member and view/vote on them all, yet all I ever see is the colored pie chart (with no numerical data) when the play summaries are posted.
Hover your cursor over the different colors in the pie chart and the number of votes will appear for each colored section. Get out a pencil and some scratch paper to add up the total votes and then get out your Pickett slide rule to figure out the percentage by dividing the number of votes in each colored section by the total number of votes.

My Pickett slide rule is always easily accessible because I always keep it in a leather case clipped to my black belt. I would never leave home without it. It's a chick magnet I tell you, a chick magnet.

After hot single women spot my Pickett slide rule, and after I tell them that that I raise backyard chickens, photograph sunspots, and have spent a lot of time in prison, I have to fight them off with a stick. It's true.

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

“I was in prison and you came to visit me.” (Matthew 25:36)

Last edited by BillyMac; Fri Feb 05, 2021 at 11:42am.