View Single Post
Old Wed Aug 19, 2020, 12:39pm
Esteemed Forum Member

Jumping Jacks ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilyazhito View Post
Once a player is a jumper, he may not be substituted for unless injured, bleeding, or disqualified ...
Agree.

No more jump balls.

The jump ball is as outdated as the set shot, short shorts, and chicken wire cages around the perimeter of the court. For generations of players and fans they are a forgettable anachronistic formality. Coaches bemoan inconsistency in officials tossing the ball, and unevenly governed rules about the movement of players during the jump ball (how many officials start the game by incorrectly stating "Don't move" to all the players?), and some officials are weary of policing these microbursts of mayhem.

Start the game by giving the ball to the visiting team and use the alternating possession arrow after that, including the overtime periods. That's why God created the alternating possession arrow on the eighth day.

Also, since I know that he's going to say something, a preemptive "Shut up" to Mark T. DeNucci, Sr. (pictured in photo above on far left with mustache and receding hairline). This photo must have been taken in November (Movember).
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

“I was in prison and you came to visit me.” (Matthew 25:36)

Last edited by BillyMac; Wed Aug 19, 2020 at 02:21pm.