View Single Post
Old Thu Jul 30, 2020, 05:19pm
Do not give a damn!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyMac View Post
... or they're an attempt to educate us and to unite us in causes supported by the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution.

I can foresee problems with messages being approved or disapproved by colleges and universities, especially with state colleges and universities where there is probably more of an expectation of First Amendment rights not fully expected in a private college or university settings.
I do not see this as an issue, I am sure this will be about what the players want to do. Now if they are made to do something, that word will get out and players that might be considering certain schools might decide those are not the places for them to go. Believe it or not, players are considering a lot of things when being recruited. You create a certain environment for the players, that could backfire. I do not think all schools will do this anyway. I do not think all teams will want to do this. But the option is there or you might have other situations where things end up on sneakers or other items.

Peace