View Single Post
Old Wed Jul 15, 2020, 05:54pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Thanks Texas. Because of you cowboys, I almost didn't have my colonoscopy procedure after doing all that horrible colon cleansing prep routine.
You REALLY don't want me to say what I'm thinking.

For one, that's your hospital/doc's overreaction. Second, the numbers in Texas and Florida, according to the CDC, are in large part due to Northern coming down here over Memorial Day week. Source: https://thehill.com/changing-america...ting-the-south

Keep your smart ass and uneducated comments to yourself.

Quote:
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the British Medical Journal Thorax (British Thoracic Society), and Journal of the American Medical Association (JAMA), all say otherwise.
Bullshit. The only actual "STUDY" you posted is laughable, considering it counted 78 cases. WHO has said virtually exactly what I wrote: asymptomatic spread is LARGELY a myth.

"Available evidence from contact tracing reported by countries suggests that asymptomatically infected individuals are much less likely to transmit the virus than those who develop symptoms."
WHO EMRO | Transmission of COVID-19 by asymptomatic cases | COVID-19 | Health topics

Give in to fear all you want.