View Single Post
Old Wed Aug 14, 2019, 10:25pm
Do not give a damn!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucky View Post
I did not indicate that they would forfeit. I disagreed with your sentiment that the coach would simply take a T and the game would continue. If there are 2 teams with same-colored jerseys, more will need to be done to continue. No one, and I mean no one, would just give T and then start the game.
You must be rather new to this. Back in the day it was not totally uncommon to have teams show up with the same basic color uniforms when the rule was written slightly different. That was when the home team was to wear the "lighter" jersey which could be gold, grey or orange that was the home team. We would just play the games if there was something about the jerseys that were identifiably different. So this is how it used to be and to those of us that have been around some time, that was not and uncommon choice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucky View Post
Then you and others go on to describe all kinds of changes to be made before continuing the game. Well, no kidding, then you do not have the original problem do you? one even suggested bending the rules to accommodate, lol. Follow the uniform rules to the letter as written but then not adjudicate accordingly because of it. That's a laugh.

And shirts and skins? Did someone really legitimately suggest that? Have fun with the lawsuit.
You do realize the shirts and skins comment was a joke? I for one get annoyed by Billy sometimes, but that was a joke. I even know that.

Peace