View Single Post
Old Tue Jun 04, 2019, 12:39pm
Do not give a damn!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilyazhito View Post
I am reporting what other people have said amongst themselves and told me. That does not mean that I support what is being said.
Well not sure what others that are not in this discussion have to do with this topic brought up by a specific individual? It does not matter to many of us what someone in your little area might have done if you clearly do not agree with that position. I say that because I personally have never heard anyone make such a suggestion. It does not mean there are not people that feel that way, but it has nothing to do with the specific issue we are talking about here. People have all kinds of ideas about stuff that I would never share here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilyazhito View Post
I would officiate a game calling the plays the same way that they are supposed to be called per the rulebook and casebook/ Approved Rulings. If obvious that a foul and travel, I enforce both (award free throws and take away the score). If not, I count the goal, and ignore the maybe-travel while awarding one free throw.
That is where you should have left it. It does not help us or anyone bringing up unrelated people to the discussion when those people cannot speak for themselves. We trust your opinion enough as it is.

Peace