View Single Post
Old Tue May 14, 2019, 02:17pm
Esteemed Forum Member

I Miss Mark Padgett ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by LRZ View Post
If you slow down--just a bit--I'll open a kickstarter account to cover your dues.
It appears that Mark Padgett has hung up is whistle for good. Hopefully he didn't get it stuck in his pants zipper.

He always told me that he was the Official Forum treasurer and that I must send him my annual Official Forum dues, in small, unmarked, non-sequential serial numbers, US currency. And would always give me the Esteemed Forum Member annual dues discount.

Who's the Official Forum treasurer now? Do I still get my Esteemed Forum Member annual dues discount? Must Official Forum annual dues still be paid in small, unmarked, non-sequential serial numbers, US currency? Or can I just provide my checking account routing number and account number?

I miss Mark Padgett. When he wasn't joking around, which was almost all the time, he had a lot to add to Forum discussions regarding basketball officiating, especially recreation level basketball.

I also loved his "hard nosed, blue collar, south side of Chicago" philosophy.

Even though he lived in Oregon, and was a pot smoking, tree hugging, pig heart transplanted, Jewish hippie, he was always, first, a proud Chicagoan.

And, of course, he was our resident Law and Order expert.

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

“I was in prison and you came to visit me.” (Matthew 25:36)

Last edited by BillyMac; Tue May 14, 2019 at 02:59pm.