View Single Post
Old Sun Mar 31, 2019, 02:29pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuelrider View Post
dewed if you read any of the other posts it's not a dead ball T unless he hits the ball. He hit the arm which in NFHS is an intentional foul 2 shots and the ball at POI. In NCAA it should've been ruled a common foul for making contact with the thrower then upgraded to a Flagrant 1. Which means Mooney would've been the one shooting. But even if the deemed it to be a tech it's a class B T which is 1 shot and the ball and whomever they choose. So either way they administered this wrong.
I don't think that's right. foul on arm in that situation, dead ball contact foul, F1, anyone can shoot. Not positive but I'm pretty sure that's right based on reading the book. That's why I'm bringing it up for a revisit. Because everyone weighing in so far may be wrong.
Actually I'm not sure. F1 personal contact foul include contact with player making the throw in, but Class A tech includes unnecessary , excessive nature. I suppose the better interpretation is the player that got fouled shoots, that is more direct language.