View Single Post
Old Thu Jan 10, 2019, 04:12pm
Do not give a damn!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucky View Post
Not necessarily trying to argue but....
Isn't this what you do in a discussion board? We discuss the issue.

Quote:
1) I did not feel it was called late but rather very quickly.
If you hear the cadence of the whistle, he called it when it was clear no one else had the same thing. And if you look at his angle, he has the best angle. The defender is not vertical and the C and L are likely straight lined on the arm movement of the defender.

Quote:
2) "It was in the lane so he would be looking there..." Why? Lane is not T's PCA, especially far lane.
Where does it say only the L calls everything in the lane? I have never attended any camp or training that makes that suggestion. The lane theoretically can be all officials having eyes and an angle on the play. Isn't BI and GT plays happening in the lane? How does an official from the C or T call those violations if they never look at the lane? You have to know if there is a shot just to make those violation rulings in most cases.

Quote:
Nothing wrong with call per say, guess I am just not seeing/understanding difference b/w this play and other thread. Neither of the two closest/responsible officials made the call and the farthest one away, looking outside their PCA, did.
If you do not see the difference of a shot taken outside the lane, below FT line extended, opposite side of the court from the C and a shot in the lane where multiple players are there rebounding and defending the basket, I am not sure what to tell you.

Peace