View Single Post
Old Thu Jan 10, 2019, 04:11pm
Courageous When Prudent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane O View Post
Thanks for the feedback!

I definitely would have called an offensive foul if not for partner blowing his whistle. No doubt my pointing in the opposite direction would be interpreted as an offensive foul call.

I haven't yet been caught in a situation like that and instantly was like oh shit! I already had my story to weasel out of it if asked by the coach(which was right in front of their bench). I was gonna say something to the effect that I thought I saw my partner signaling the other way or something like that but was mistaken. Luckily it was only the fans who voiced their displeasure and not the coach.
Your best bet is just to be truthful and take your lumps. I was involved in the second blarge ("2 official double foul" for the pendantic) of my career last Friday. I just quickly got together with my partner, made sure we knew what the status of the ball was, brought the two coaches together, quickly told them we had a double foul because we both signaled, and then got the ball back in play very quickly.

There are too many eyes and too many video cameras out there to try to fake people out.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Last edited by Raymond; Thu Jan 10, 2019 at 11:48pm.