View Single Post
Old Wed Jan 02, 2019, 01:04am
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRutledge View Post
I get all of that, but he clearly was outside the post area if you see . He was about 2 or 3 feet outside of the post area tick (located on the end line) and I even tried to talk him out of his hands being on the ball handler. We were told to call this pretty strictly and I even gave the player a chance but he never listened (I usually say "hands, space" or something like that) if they are technically illegal.

Peace
Vid 3 - Foul all day

Vid 4 - I would have liked to see you wait a millisecond longer as the player with ball elected not to attack and passed to an open player in an attacking position (shot or drive). But..... after reading that you were verbal about the contact, no problem with calling the foul. If they do not listen, then it is on them. Coaches won;t have a problem with that explanation. Although, Ric from GVSU can have problems with just about anything, lol. Love that guy!

Vid 5 - Good foul call. Good to see partner watching screener.

Vid 6 - I'm not worried about lateness of whistle but if calling ref was closed down more, it would have been less of an issue I think.

Vid 7 - Partner all over it right away showing excellent clock awareness.

Last edited by bucky; Wed Jan 02, 2019 at 01:07am.