View Single Post
Old Mon Dec 31, 2018, 12:09pm
Esteemed Forum Member

10-7 Penalties ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRutledge View Post
... unless he told me something that said, "He had possession first. And that could have been realistic even the way you describe it. Then it is a judgment call after that point.
That's what I thought he may of had, which is why I let it go on the court (plus junior varsity game fourth quarter blowout). We discussed this possibility in the locker room, it would of been an "out" for him, but he insisted the illegal contact was before the rebound.

We even discussed all the types of fouls where free throws aren't taken, player control, team control, double fouls, simultaneous fouls, and common fouls before the bonus, and that his foul this wasn't one of them.

I would have liked to have shown him 10-7 Penalties but he was in a hurry to get home for a family holiday gathering.

I emailed this issue (no name) to my interpreter to discuss it at our next meeting, or to send out an email blast.
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

“I was in prison and you came to visit me.” (Matthew 25:36)