View Single Post
Old Thu Dec 13, 2018, 07:26pm
Esteemed Forum Member

Multiple Foul Defined ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNIPERBBB View Post
Problem with multiples is that they really aren't by the book possible except for during a try. Second 'foul' on a non try would be a during the dead ball by definition so it would be ignored unless it bad enough to warrant a T.
While I don't call them, nor have I seen anybody call one, I disagree.

In my previously posted situation where a Red player was sandwiched between two pushing defenders, White #44 and White #13, the two separate pushes happened at exactly the same time (by the naked eye, no slow motion video), no try was involved (it was a rebounding foul), and it fits the classic definition of a multiple foul: A multiple foul is a situation in which two or more teammates commit personal fouls against the same opponent at approximately the same time.

I don't what to be "that guy" and be the first person in the universe to call a multiple foul. With everybody's grandmother having a cell phone camera, it would be all over social media "as fast as lightning".
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

“I was in prison and you came to visit me.” (Matthew 25:36)

Last edited by BillyMac; Thu Dec 13, 2018 at 07:30pm.