View Single Post
Old Wed Dec 05, 2018, 03:40pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRutledge View Post
OK, but they are behind the cheerleaders and near the stand where the schools have allowed people to be. I guess I am thinking of many gyms I have been in where there is plenty of room on the end line. How much are we going to be concerned with what happens in the eyesight of the lane?

Peace
See that's where I'm with this...kind of a gray area because of the configuration of where the bleachers are and the fact that kids ARE seated or standing there.

But my argument has been that games site admins had an obligation here... his act was deliberate. It's one thing to wave your arms, scream, shout...while seated or standing AT YOUR SEAT in that first row ...but going down on the floor.....I really feel that should have been addressed after he went down there earlier in the game when the visiting team had another FT shooter at the line.

I don't buy he didn't know the kid had epilepsy as he did enough research on another player who is an IU recruit to have an image of that kids mom printed and plastered on his chest.

I appreciate your input guys...