View Single Post
Old Mon Nov 19, 2018, 09:50am
Courageous When Prudent

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilyazhito View Post
Well, Joe DeRosa went backwards and was successful in both the NBA and at the D1 level. Was there a reason that he went backwards after 22 years?

Unless a player is injured, bleeding, or loses a contact lens/glasses, timeout can only be called by a player or head coach of the team in control. How could timeout have been called if the ball was bouncing around to midcourt in nobody's possession?

My head explodes at the thought that dead ball = not during the game. According to the NFHS and NCAA rulebooks, during the game is any time from the initial jump ball to when the officials leave the visual confines of the playing area, including dead ball periods, when the officials have jurisdiction. Unless the NBA has a radically different definition of during the game, I'm not buying what the L2M said. (Head exploding)
So now you are telling us that after a made basket you have never seen the opponent call an immediate time out? Seriously? You are going to F' up a game with this "I know better" mentality you currently have.

How about you watch the video and see the play before bestowing your wisdom? LeBron dunked the ball, the ball hit his leg and bounced almost to the division line, and while this was happening the Atlanta Hawks called a time-out.

Also, no cares if your buying or not buying the L2M report, other than it shows that you are on course to the "yeah but" guy.

And I'm still waiting for Bucky to produce this conflicting L2M report he was talking about.

Last edited by Raymond; Mon Nov 19, 2018 at 09:54am.