View Single Post
Old Thu Oct 18, 2018, 10:01am
This IS My Social Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by AremRed View Post
Not only is this wrong, it's also the wrong rule reference. 10-6-3 concerns playing a player after that player has been disqualified.

10-6-4 is closer to what they wrote, it concerns a technical foul charged to the head coach for illegal UNIFORMS, not illegal equipment or illegal apparel like they posit here.
AremRed,
I just did the online rules meeting and was shocked that they allowed that seemingly erroneous NFHS PowerPoint slide, attached, to remain in the presentation, designating a direct technical on the coach for any apparel infraction. Do you have any connections from whom you can confirm whether or not they actually want us to do and teach that or if it's the obvious error that we suspect it is which they'll be correcting with a followup dispatch of some sort? I've gotta teach this rule next week.

Last edited by Freddy; Sat Oct 20, 2018 at 02:51am. Reason: Took out geographic designations for anonymity