View Single Post
Old Wed Sep 19, 2018, 04:39pm
Esteemed Forum Member

Watch Out For The Black Helicopters ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevadaref View Post
I can prove that the girls games get worse officiating in my area. The association gives all officials a rating. The lower the total, the better that the crew rates. If after doing the math, the boys crews average 5.2 and girls crews average 6.3, we have quantitatively demonstrated that worse officials are being provided for the girls contests.
And your willing to put this in writing? Where all with access to the internet can see it?

What if your school principals see this? What if your school athletic directors see this? What if coaches of your girls teams see this? What if girl players in your area see this? What if the parents of girls players in your area see this? Some of them may be attorneys. What if someone for the American Civil Liberties Union sees this? What if a Title IX coordinator sees this?

And worse, what if Gloria Steinem sees this? Do you really want to deal with a former Playboy bunny?

I hope that your real name isn't Nevadaref, and that you really don't live in Nevada. Even then, they'll still find you. Right after they find the high level White House official that wrote that anonymous op-ed piece in the New York Times. They'll find him, and they'll find you. Watch out for the black helicopters.
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

“I was in prison and you came to visit me.” (Matthew 25:36)

Last edited by BillyMac; Wed Sep 19, 2018 at 04:41pm.