Thread: block/charge
View Single Post
Old Tue Sep 18, 2018, 09:48am
Do not give a damn!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyMac View Post
Only regarding high school interscholastic games (not AAU), with your experience and success, I would certainly believe that this isn't you. Nor do I believe that you, as a clinician/trainer would instruct your members to ignore this aspect of the interscholastic game, and would point out any problems if someone you were evaluating choses to ignore this issue.

I pains me to say this, but many of our subvarsity guys, and a few varsity guys, choose to ignore such.
During summer games we do not tell players to be in specific uniforms for the most obvious reasons. Most of the time you might not even have normal rules you are playing by, like players will not foul out. It is not unusual to not even have numbers on the jerseys used.

This was not a regular game situation (that was obvious), the officials were in shorts. I doubt anyone cared about an undershirt in this situation or many other rules. Sometimes you do not even have regular bench areas and I doubt anyone in their right mind is expecting someone to stay in a coaching box either. You might be lucky if you even have a coaching box at all.

Peace