View Single Post
Old Mon May 14, 2018, 02:09pm
Courageous When Prudent

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilyazhito View Post
If I understand things correctly, the rules test that I would take on the NCAA Basketball Arbiter Central Hub is just for tournament purposes, and has no effect on the regular season? I'm not trying to be stupid on purpose, I'm trying to understand how the college world works, what is the same as high school, and what isn't.

How the college world works for a newcomer is that a college supervisor or one of his/her trust confidants need to see something in you that inspires confidence that you can be successful at that level. One thing that will drive them away is a bunch of peripheral questions.

As far as reviewing camps in the DMV, you live and work there, so you should be providing your own assessments for us here on camps with which you are familiar. And if you need additional information, you should be in communication with college officials in your area and get direct feedback from them based on their knowledge and experience.

On a side note, Tim Ebersole picked up the new D3 conference that was formed, Atlantic East Conference. So like the JuCo supervisor out of SC, Ebersole is going to be looking to bring in new officials. May behoove you to attend one of his myriad of camps this off-season.