View Single Post
Old Thu Jan 25, 2018, 12:58am
Official Forum Member

VaTerp, It was not originally supposed to be a crutch. It did not matter what I said to my partner who was the R on the game. I tried to get him to stop talking to him and he refused to listen to me. If it were me I would not have had that conversation, I told him we were done tonight but with my partner was making his own choices, and I do not feel like I can control his actions. The warning was supposed to be what it is a warning. Then a T like the usual steps. My partner refused to give him a T or do anything else till he was satisfied with what he either was going to tell the coach, or till the coach was done. I personally felt like I had no control over what happened. What could I personally do differently in that situation? T up the coach since my partner won't? Then take care of the 2 shot foul we had before this situation then the T, and if they still are not done issue the second T? I just had no idea what the hell was going on. I have never in my career seen something so insane to the point of delaying a game like this. What do you do when you have a partner who refuses to continue the game because he is to busy talking to the coach? I cannot just put the ball in play and go without him can I?

Last edited by Fuelrider; Thu Jan 25, 2018 at 01:01am.