View Single Post
Old Tue Jan 09, 2018, 03:46pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRutledge View Post
I will go out of my way to keep anyone in the game. But the reality is that when you have big men or the best players in the game, the game goes smoother for a lot of reasons. I would rather keep those players in the game than get them out. And if I have a foul that is going to foul out a kid that is one of the better players, I want to feel confident it was a foul.

Peace
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRutledge View Post
I saw the video of both situations. Coach Dawn Staley was being very childish. I get things are not going your way, but she was being very childish with how she handles things. For one the play where she seemed to get upset was a foul. Her top player had a charge right before where it was clearly a foul on her for driving her shoulder into the defender. Then in the press conference, she complained that "No other player that was a candidate for the best player of the year played less in the first half" or something to that nature. She really acted silly in the press conference as if the officials are supposed to care who is playing the damn game. This is exactly why in a previous thread I had no issue with what Teddy did because this behavior or entitlement is again silly. Who gives a rat's ass who her player is or who she thinks should be treating her a certain way. Missouri was kicking their behind and if she coached instead of pouted, she might have won the game.

Peace
I guess Ms. Staley wasn't sure which way the wind was blowing, and which day of the week it was