View Single Post
Old Thu Jan 04, 2018, 04:04pm
Do not give a damn!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucky View Post
Not sure I totally understand as reverse racism is an actual thing, separate from just racism. Agree, different topic for different day and I do see your point.
Reverse from what? The issue again was with people of the same race. Not sure what the reverse took place. And no it is not a thing, it is a made up thing by people in the power position to complain about them being violated as if they really are being harmed. Most people that are historically discriminated against are not in a position to prevent those in power from anything.

Quote:
As I said, the Good Ol' Boys Network.
What does that have to do with any network? They know exactly what they are going to get with Teddy and others like him and they have been in the bigger games time and time again. They like the devil they know, not the guy they have never seen.

Quote:
Agree, but then makes me wonder how, L(Teddy) or T, missed the holding foul. Even C looking across could have gotten it. It resulted in a turnover so no surprise that the player wanted to inquire about it. Instead of what Teddy did, all he had to say was that he did not see it or missed it. Had he done that, then we would not be having this thread.
Teddy was the last person to see this. He was at best straightlined and had a horrible angle. He had other players coming at him that were closer. If the pass was not so bad then there would have been no reason to even focus on this player.

Yeah, players accept your reasoning with them. Yeah, that happens.

Next thing you going to tell me players do not complain about fouls. The very last foul in that game the player goes behind the rebounder and damn near rips off his arms and the player acted like he was totally innocent. Yep, we would never talk about the behavior of players.

Peace