View Single Post
Old Thu Jan 04, 2018, 03:50pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRutledge View Post
Racism is racism, but this has nothing to do with anything in reverse. This is more cultural as to how people of one group interact with each other or try to make a point that might not be even an issue. But that is a conversation for another day.
Not sure I totally understand as reverse racism is an actual thing, separate from just racism. Agree, different topic for different day and I do see your point.

Quote:
No, the coaches like guys they have seen.
As I said, the Good Ol' Boys Network.

Quote:
Well, they are in transition and a long pass falls in his lap. That is often a call that both the Trail or the Lead can and will make if they clearly see. If they were in the half court I would agree that is not his line, but the lead is a long way away from that play.
Peace
Agree, but then makes me wonder how, L(Teddy) or T, missed the holding foul. Even C looking across could have gotten it. It resulted in a turnover so no surprise that the player wanted to inquire about it. Instead of what Teddy did, all he had to say was that he did not see it or missed it. Had he done that, then we would not be having this thread.