View Single Post
Old Thu Jan 04, 2018, 02:19pm
Do not give a damn!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucky View Post
I call it reverse racism. Was subjected to it for many years and now occasionally run into it.
Racism is racism, but this has nothing to do with anything in reverse. This is more cultural as to how people of one group interact with each other or try to make a point that might not be even an issue. But that is a conversation for another day.

Quote:
Yes, the Good 'Ol Boys Network.
No, the coaches like guys they have seen. And I bet the coaches for North Carolina are probably having a different conversation about this than some media person that was not there.

Quote:
Indeed, watch the entire clip. Did not appear to even be his line either but Teddy made the OB signal. When the player placed the ball on the floor, it is no wonder that Teddy did not issue a T for not giving the ball to the nearest official. LOL. Kinda wished he did as we might have seen a chair thrown.
Well, they are in transition and a long pass falls in his lap. That is often a call that both the Trail or the Lead can and will make if they clearly see. If they were in the half court I would agree that is not his line, but the lead is a long way away from that play.

Peace