View Single Post
Old Thu Jan 04, 2018, 11:37am
Do not give a damn!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrapper1 View Post
I'm pretty sure I agree. The thing we don't know is if the kid had been a whiney PITA for the whole game, trying to argue every call. If that had been the case, I can maybe almost kinda see that you want to send the message that you are absolutely done trying to talk with him.

Even then, I'm pretty sure I don't like the folding the arms. It really made him look stupid.
Not only that, he put up both hands to stop him from arguing. The play in question was not Teddy's play to see. That was the Center's and maybe the Trail's play to see.

And I am sure Teddy does not care what others like us think about the situation, he handled it to where it was done. The kid did not get a T, he probably stopped complaining to him and we moved on. If Jay Bilas did not say anything, no one would have even recognized the situation I am sure. And who cares what Jay thinks anyway as I am trying to figure out why him being a 4-year player matters to anyone but some media person. He does not get more room to complain. He is also a Black player talking to a Black official, who most here probably have no idea the things that Black players say to officials. He probably was trying to keep his behind in the game because he was important to the NC team. None of us know and most would not even know what I am referencing for a reason. So I would need to ask Teddy specifically what that player was saying to even get partially upset about anything Teddy V said.

Peace