Old Mon Nov 27, 2017, 06:42am
Esteemed Forum Member

Administrative Technical Fouls ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amesman View Post
Administrative T's quarters apart.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyMac View Post
... not having their roster and starters ready before the ten minute lime limit. That would have been one technical foul. Any scorebook changes (wrong number, not in scorebook, etc.) after the ten minute time limit would be another technical foul, and at that point they would have reached the "administrative scorebook limit" of two technical fouls (maximum one before, maximum one after, ten minute time limit) for such scorebook infractions. Any additional scorebook problems would just be corrected and play on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRutledge View Post
Not sure how you can give more than one technical if that is what the penalty suggests ... So how do you give more than one T when the penalty makes it clear only one infraction is penalized?
Quote:
Originally Posted by SC Official View Post
You can incur one technical foul for a violation of Rule 10-1-1 and one technical foul for a violation of Rule 10-1-2.
Bingo.

For all intents and purposes, here in my little corner of Connecticut, technical fouls for rosters not being submitted on time just aren't charged. Never have been, never will be. Most varsity games are played after a freshman game and a junior varsity game, and are often delayed. And then we always have late buses due to the traffic issues in this part of the state (not enough bridges over the Connecticut River). Game times are always an estimate at best.
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

“I was in prison and you came to visit me.” (Matthew 25:36)

Last edited by BillyMac; Mon Nov 27, 2017 at 05:01pm.