View Single Post
Old Sun Sep 10, 2017, 01:07am
Official Forum Member

Looked to me as if calling official was opposite benches. Anyway...

I have no travel. Did not appear to have control. Foul was called on blue 24 (has 4 fouls btw), who appears to take a jab at white 22. Now, keep an eye on both players during the first play. White 22 dribbles down court and gives a hand-off/pass to a teammate. In doing so, white 22 cracks blue 24. During ensuing throw-in, white 22 is the one who steals it. Blue 24 is called for her 5th foul.

I found it interesting that blue 24 was the only blue player not terribly upset with the call or in disbelief over it. She even appears to confide/say something to a teammate as the official approaches the table. Her body language makes me think that possibly she got caught with her "hand in the cookie jar." With a no call, nobody would have said anything. Calling official appears pretty adamant with the 'ol hold-the-arm-in-the-air-a-long-time routine. Definitely need the angle from the other side and more importantly, I would love to hear what 24 said to her teammate. I also wish we could see how blue 24 fully reacted after that initial crack by white 22.

I am only guessing and not using objectivity at all but I hypothesize that blue 24 took umbrage with the white 22 initial crack and was caught during her revenge move.

Last edited by bucky; Sun Sep 10, 2017 at 01:17am.