View Single Post
Old Sun Jul 30, 2017, 06:45am
Do not give a damn!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Referee24.7 View Post
Bottom line - no person is bigger than the game, and especially, the integrity of it. . .

Adidas (who made the decision) to pull the ref off - the only thing they accomplished with this is showing how they care more about getting a player signed for their brand than the integrity of the sport in general. . .

Not to mention the fact that it just showcases misogyny to an entirely different level. . .

What's really pathetic is that his next game, they were going to do 2 women officials and 1 male, but Adidas wouldn't allow it, so they did 2 males and 1 woman. . .

That being said, I will NEVER work an Adidas-brand tournament ever. They put their own self interests for one team and the hope they can get an endorsement for a player over the sport entirely. . .
I totally agree with the sentiment. But I put this more on the tournament people, not so much the overall company. But that being said, they will not get my main business for sure, but that was nothing new anyway. Sad this even came to this, but when you let guys like this run things, you might get burnt in the long run.

Peace