Thread: NBA Finals
View Single Post
Old Wed Jun 07, 2017, 05:35pm
I got a Basketball Jones!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigT View Post
A NBA official told me last year its an entertainment league. So of course the rules are going to side on entertainment. Extra steps, jewelry, protecting stars, extra stuff on moving screens, playing while out of bounds or going out constantly, out of bounds plays, etc etc.

I will never look to improve my game or study the rules or comments here about the difference between the NBA and everything else. I do value the entertainment value of what I read about the NBA here but it stops there.
If you were close enough to talk to an NBA official, you must have bought a ticket!!!

If I can properly break down your comment it would be in the following fashion:

"A NBA official told me last year its an entertainment league."

This may be valid quote but the comments following are strictly your own creation and were never uttered by an NBA official...

"So of course the rules are going to side on entertainment. Extra steps, jewelry, protecting stars, extra stuff on moving screens, playing while out of bounds or going out constantly, out of bounds plays, etc etc."

As to the 2nd paragraph of your comment I would submit it says more about your initiative and motivation to improve, or lack thereof.