View Single Post
Old Tue Jun 06, 2017, 08:37am
Stubborn Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRutledge View Post
All I am saying is I am confused with what does knowing coaches names have to do with the rules changes? If you know them or do not know them is not relevant to anything we are discussing honestly. I know coaches names but that is because you see guys come and go from one place to another. Heck most coaches are long gone from the time you see them anyway. I do not really understand why anything we really do is about them. The only thing that seems to matter in rules changes are that coaches have more influence on the rules changes than officials do.

Peace
I responded to a message claiming the NFHS wants to market coaches like they allegedly do in college ball. My knowledge of coaches at both levels, seeing as how I've officiated at one level for nine years and watched the other level for around 30, is absolutely relevant.

Now, if you don't like the topic of this thread being hijacked, I'm sorry. You'd be right to be upset, as that's not cool. But I find it funny that you've chosen to go after me and not say a word to the person that changed the subject in the first place.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk