View Single Post
Old Tue May 02, 2017, 10:23am
This IS My Social Life

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Rookie View Post
A peek behind the curtain reveals that 2 handed reporting and putting a warning in the book for bench decorum issues that do not rise to the level of a Tech are now part of the NFHS. Plus some editorial clean ups
If the Officials Manual gives us 2-handed reporting, I hope they have the presence of mind to revise 2-9-1 to match.

And while they're at it, maybe get rid of that "Back to the Future" RULING in 9.12.

Then maybe also put the word "legally" back into 4-42-5a because omitting it doesn't make any difference unless they revise 6-4-5 and 6.4.5 to give us something totally different than what we're accustomed to.

And since clean ups is the topic of the day, why not correct all of the old references to 20 seconds in the rules book and casebook that last year changed to 15 seconds.

And why not mention this: please don't give us any POE's without an associated rule change.

Or should I just turn to face the strain and be satisfied with less than correct?