Thread: Last Night
View Single Post
Old Tue Apr 04, 2017, 09:02am
Official Forum Member

Last Night

I see the original thread was deleted. That is fine. It just seems like that is an overreaction to peoples opinions, but rules are rules on this board.

Speaking for myself, the plays that I was complaining about seem to be legit plays that need to be talked about.

Is the thread deleted because you don't want ANY official to be criticized or is it because you know the guys and are sticking up for them? I want to make sure that I am clear on the rules and don't break any in the future. This is a fun board to participate on.

I feel that we get better by discussing plays and things we do wrong. I've had plenty of bad nights myself. Talking about the game last night and plays that were clearly called incorrectly will make everybody better. As long as nobody is getting too personal and going over the top, what's the harm? Is it so wrong to complain about last night and to point out that last night wasn't the best officiated game ever?

I'm sorry if anybody is angry, and clearly one or more of the mods didn't like some of the posts, but I think an honest discussion of the game doesn't hurt anybody.

Am I in the minority on this? Thank you in advance for the clarification!