The Official Forum  

Go Back   The Official Forum > Volleyball
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Mon Aug 01, 2005, 08:29pm
Official Forum Member

Unhappy

Target had their women's polos on sale recently for $6.00 each! I thought I'd found a gold mine!

This was supposed to have been posted to White Polo Shirts Thread but for some reason, I seem to be having problems figuring out how to do that? Hmmmmm.

[Edited by WILRef on Aug 1st, 2005 at 09:40 PM]
Old Tue Aug 02, 2005, 06:36pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally posted by WILRef
Target had their women's polos on sale recently for $6.00 each! I thought I'd found a gold mine!

This was supposed to have been posted to White Polo Shirts Thread but for some reason, I seem to be having problems figuring out how to do that? Hmmmmm.

WilRef, click on topic from main volleyball menu. If you want to respond to a specific member's comment, click on "quote" under their name and then just type in your reply below their text. Then hit submit reply OR
You can just click ADD REPLY at the bottom of the last page of the thread (discussion). Comprende?
Old Tue Aug 02, 2005, 10:18pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally posted by TravelinMan
Quote:
Originally posted by WILRef

WilRef, click on topic from main volleyball menu. If you want to respond to a specific member's comment, click on "quote" under their name and then just type in your reply below their text. Then hit submit reply OR
You can just click ADD REPLY at the bottom of the last page of the thread (discussion). Comprende?
Got it....Thanks. Just a little slow this time of the year. I must be on "dead week" too!