The Official Forum

The Official Forum (https://forum.officiating.com/)
-   Softball (https://forum.officiating.com/softball/)
-   -   Any others from Alabama? (https://forum.officiating.com/softball/4824-any-others-alabama.html)

oppool Sun May 05, 2002 11:54am

TEXAS

Alright MIKE you need to come to Plano TX this Sept for the Men's National D and all of Texans here on the board will change your mind

Don

whiskers_ump Sun May 05, 2002 12:02pm

At Last

Don,
Glad you finally decided to jump in and help us fellow
Hexan's out..We were getting out numbered there for awhile.
You must have really been busy...How is the FP going?

glen

oppool Sun May 05, 2002 06:27pm

FELLOW TEXANS and the rest of you

Sorry about being slow about coming in to protect the ones here that live in the great state of TEXAS you have to realize there are some out there that have not had the chance to live in the state that has the best country fried chicken and tacos all under one roof. We have to learn to be tolerate of the ones that have not had this opportunity. Also be careful what you say about road-kill here it can make one hell of Gumbo of you kill it here you better know how to eat it. (LOL)

Anyway back to softball world the FP is coming around a little slow but getting there I have been doing league play for about the last month. One day a week. SP ball has kept me real buzy though trying to catch up with all the rain-outs I have been on the fields the last 12 of 13 days before today which I finally got a day off!!

I have enjoyed what work I have done in the FP and hope to devote a little more time coming up working some tournaments after Mothers day weekend. Coaches in league play are a hoot was doing a pre-game the other week in which I said "Coaches make sure your runners know how that saftey bag at 1st works that we want to avoid any collisions" Coach replied "Yeah, Blue how does it work I have no idea". My reply "Coach you probably need to read that rule book they supplied you with". Anyway I knew I wouldnt be getting any problems from this coach since she had no CLUE!!

Have a good week guys

Don

Skahtboi Sun May 05, 2002 09:25pm

Re: TEXAS

Quote:

Originally posted by oppool
Alright MIKE you need to come to Plano TX this Sept for the Men's National D and all of Texans here on the board will change your mind

Don

You know, Don, the way that they treat you in North Richland Hills ain't too shabby either!

Scott

IRISHMAFIA Sun May 05, 2002 10:49pm

Re: TEXAS

Quote:

Originally posted by oppool

Don

Thanks, but I don't believe there will be any NCs for me as my agenda is a bit different this year. If I get anything, it will probably be in Montgomery, AL in the fall.

BTW, I guarantee you that you will be hard-pressed to outdo Mobile, AL or for that matter, Lakeland, FL. But thanks for thinking of me.