The Official Forum  

Go Back   The Official Forum > Softball
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Fri Jul 18, 2008, 05:54am
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelVA2000
Been many years since I verbalized a swinging steeeerrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiike!!!!!!!
Perhaps for the PONY Nationals I'll fall inline with the local yokels and yell fooooouuuuuuullllllll ball on anything off the bat that's not fair.

Mike you and I are on the 18's and since were not going to be judged on the manual I was thinking of wearing a ball bag out on the bases.... you think I could hold that new titanium mask in my ball bag between innings?

For all those who don't know ... Ed Hickox is the MAN

NFHS NCAA PONY ASA ISC USSSA
Old Fri Jul 18, 2008, 02:56pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcg NC2Ablu
Mike you and I are on the 18's and since were not going to be judged on the manual I was thinking of wearing a ball bag out on the bases.... you think I could hold that new titanium mask in my ball bag between innings?
The mask is supposed to be shipped to YSU and I'm hoping it gets here by Tuesday or Wednesday. If we partner up, it would be an honor for you to be the first to hold my new mask in your ball bag between innings as you trot in from umpiring the bases.. Of course we'll have to cordinate whether we'll both be wearing one or two ball bags and then there's the color issue. I'm there for you though.
Old Mon Jul 21, 2008, 05:45am
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelVA2000
The mask is supposed to be shipped to YSU and I'm hoping it gets here by Tuesday or Wednesday. If we partner up, it would be an honor for you to be the first to hold my new mask in your ball bag between innings as you trot in from umpiring the bases.. Of course we'll have to cordinate whether we'll both be wearing one or two ball bags and then there's the color issue. I'm there for you though.

well since we wont be going with navy blue pants as the rule book says we "shall" wear .. and we wont be being judged on the manual ... we could each wear one gray and one navy blue... hahah I got both and I know you do too.

Old Mon Jul 21, 2008, 09:27am
Official Forum Member

I just hope and pray to the softball Gods that you 2 are on my site. I will talk to 'Alice' to make this happen.
Old Mon Jul 21, 2008, 10:46am
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by outathm
I just hope and pray to the softball Gods that you 2 are on my site. I will talk to 'Alice' to make this happen.
oooooo goody are you going to ding me for my navy blue pants???? that I wont be bringing because I dont have enough room in the car.... or just to be a rebel ... you pick... maybe Lima Delta will make the rounds to see me do the GD and say I am lazy or the fair foul catch signal when the ball is close to the line and tell me its not a mechanic so I can let him know where that is in the manual that he took part in writing

Old Wed Jul 23, 2008, 11:00am
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by outathm
Last I heard from the softball Gods was that you're on their sh!t list.