The Official Forum  

Go Back   The Official Forum > Soccer
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Mon Sep 15, 2003, 12:28pm
Official Forum Member

Talking

I've been refereeing soccer for a few years now, and I'm wondering where everyone else orders their shirts from. Over the last few years I've attained quite the clothing collection (black, yellow, fuschia, blue, black with stripes), but have never consistently ordered from the same place.

Anyway, I was just wanted to see if anyone has found a consistent and reputable place to order from, and how they feel about their prices, customer service, color selection, etc.,.
Old Mon Sep 15, 2003, 03:55pm
Official Forum Member

Go to officialsports.com, they are the best. You can be assured that their products will meet all criteria required to officiate at any level.
Old Mon Sep 15, 2003, 08:44pm
Official Forum Member

I'll second that...

Even though I loathe the Official Sports "monopoly", I do think they put out a quality product.

Their shipping is lightning quick (I think I get things in 2 days). Spend the extra money to get the nicest shirt (with the button color)

You'll look good, and that's half the battle with officiating, IMHO.
Old Mon Sep 15, 2003, 08:46pm
Official Forum Member

oops, that should be "button collar"

OSI may be the highest priced, but I think the quality is worth it.

The only thing that I dislike about OSI is that they don't give you the free velcro patch for your badges...
Old Tue Sep 16, 2003, 08:58am
Official Forum Member

Location: The Land Of The Free and The Home Of The Brave (MD/DE)
If, however, you need pin stripe shirts without the USSF logo, or want to save a little, SCORE is the best bet. The shirts look just as good, although if you are tall the length is a little skimpy. I don't remember the delivery time, but it didn't bother me.
Old Wed Sep 17, 2003, 05:56am
Official Forum Member

Official Sports is where I got my current uniform. They do have a quality product, but also high prices. I can also say that their service is excellent! I ordered a pair of medium shorts and found that because their sizing chart was not quite accurate, I needed a large. The exchange was simple and fast with no questions asked. I paid for shipping both ways, though.