The Official Forum  

Go Back   The Official Forum > Lacrosse

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Mon Mar 10, 2003, 10:38am
Official Forum Member

Hello, all....

My name is Cecil Copeland. I handle the website duties for the Lassiter High School lacrosse teams in Marietta, Georgia. One of the aspects of this web site is a message/discussion board (much like this one!) where people can post announcements, find out scores, report scores, ..... just about anything (much like this one!).

I want to create a couple of forums where people can ask questions of an official concerning rules and their interpretations on the field during play. One forum for the girls' game and one forum for the guys' game.

I'd like to enlist the aid of an official from the men's game and an official from the women's game to be our "on-line ref" to answer these questions that the players, the parents, the spectators, the coaches, etc. may have about the rules of lacrosse.

If anyone is interested in this, please e-mail me at [email protected] and we'll talk ......

Thanks,
Old Thu Mar 20, 2003, 11:19am
Official Forum Member

Thanks, everyone...

I want to thank everyone that responded to my "search".
I do have a men's official and a women's official on board now to answer questions on the rules (and both have already been put to the test with a couple of questions).

Thanks, again, to all who responded.